I think IMVU more...

Hey welcome to the Official IMVU forum where ideas are yet to be made. right now as a guest you only see 3 forums... but 4 or more other forums are hidden. Also as a guest you can only view forums! As a user you are entitled to do MUCH MUCH MORE!
If your an official imvu user or just want to make an account here then register! (You don't have to have an account at imvu.com or the client downloaded to make an account here). If you have an account already made then log in.
If you lose any of your account information be sure to let me know. If you forget your e-mail, pass or username or if you want me to change your username before 3 days after registering. Hope you enjoy! X)

-Jameson

I think IMVU more...

Welcome to IMVU, some of the forum's are hidden. You have to create an account to see them.

HomeHome  FUN STUFF!FUN STUFF!  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Download IMVUDownload IMVU  Jameson's IMVU HomepageJameson's IMVU Homepage  

Share | 

IMVU Shop Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jameson
Executive Staff
Executive Staff

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: IMVU Shop Contest!   December 11th 2011, 11:00

A contest to be the top prize winnner!!
Submit to me one product that I may try on for myself. A PM of the link to the product will suffice. I will randomly pick out 10 products that were submitted to me will be on display on an announcement forum. Staff of the forum will judge who will be the winner of the contest!

Rules are simple to follow, keep nudity (AP), copyrighted images etc away from this forum. Do not violate any of the forum's rules o' course. Product must be YOUR CREATION! Do not take the derived product and resubmit the same exact texture of the product then send it.
You may advertise your products here if you like on your own created topic!

When submitting me your products please put up the title, "IMVU Shop Contest" then in the message box put the link to your product and be sure it's ONE product not your whole shop. Preferably your best seller, and your avatar name so I may display and or both IMVU and Forum user names.
(Let me know if you do not wish for me to display you're IMVU username and/or link to your homepage, but I must have your username to send you your prize.)

1st place prize: Ç1,500 + Product Displayed At The Front Page With Your Username Linking To Your Homepage + One Of My Products For Free (Your Choice) + I Might Buy The Product and Review It!

2nd Place prize: Ç500 + One Of My Products For Free (My Choice)

3rd Place Prize: One Of My Products For Free (My Choice)

There HAS to be 10 submissions or more! Contest starts around the 1st of every month! If I have less then 10 submissions by the first everyone will automatically be disqualified. Till the next round!

Good luck create the best products you can!!! Be and artist and be imaginative. I have faith!

XtreameGamer Products
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_XtreameGamer

IMVU Shop Contest!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1