I think IMVU more...

Hey welcome to the Official IMVU forum where ideas are yet to be made. right now as a guest you only see 3 forums... but 4 or more other forums are hidden. Also as a guest you can only view forums! As a user you are entitled to do MUCH MUCH MORE!
If your an official imvu user or just want to make an account here then register! (You don't have to have an account at imvu.com or the client downloaded to make an account here). If you have an account already made then log in.
If you lose any of your account information be sure to let me know. If you forget your e-mail, pass or username or if you want me to change your username before 3 days after registering. Hope you enjoy! X)

-Jameson

I think IMVU more...

Welcome to IMVU, some of the forum's are hidden. You have to create an account to see them.

HomeHome  FUN STUFF!FUN STUFF!  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Download IMVUDownload IMVU  Jameson's IMVU HomepageJameson's IMVU Homepage  
Share | 

CUSTOM PRODUCTS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jameson
Executive Staff
Executive Staff

Male Posts: 53

PostSubject: CUSTOM PRODUCTS!    June 15th 2013, 19:14

Custom products is fun! Somethings are challenging but exciting. Here is some instructions and rules laid out for you so please read all the way through before asking me to make you customs!

First and foremost you need to send me a detailed description of the custom product(s). Or a drawing.
Then add each and every item you would like to be intact with your outfit or custom product. Example, "I would like a ponytailed hairstyle thats blue with purple highlights and pink tips. The hair needs to be curly as well not straight"

Okay so lets explain pricing here!
It is Ç220 per custom products. Example: "I would like the hairstyle, with the made skin, the shirt and skirt and the shoes!" The price will then be added up as Ç1,100. (Payed upfront).

So lets talk about now what happens when your product is done and ready to be in the shop!
I will send you a picture of course of the product and how it looks. It will also be in the shop but will be unable to buy for the time being so you can try it on and get ready for the next decision to be made. 
Unlike all my products they got their own unique prices for furries. Outfits will be A LOT cheaper. So depending on the deriving prices we'll say the hairstyle is Ç990, the skin will be of course Ç1,000. The shirt depends on how much work was put into it all thats where it gets uber expensive. So lets say the shirt turned out to be Ç450. The skirt Ç400 then the shoes Ç350. So the outfit will be priced at, Ç3,190. So here comes that decision. Would you like these products hidden and/or stay remained to be unbuyable? Or would you like me to continue to sell this outfit to other users?
if the option to hide it or remain to be unbuyable was made, the outfit will cost twice as much (plus the additional fee for me to gift it to you). So instead of Ç3,190 it will be priced at Ç6,380+800 for the final price. If you would like the final price to remain at Ç3,190 then choose the option for the product to remain buyable to other users! 

If you so choose for the final price of Ç7,180 then the product will remain hidden until that price is paid upfront then the product will then be gifted to you for you to enjoy! 

RULES!!!!
1. If you don't wish to send me descriptions or drawings but have me make something up or otherwise "surprise" you with custom products instead remember, you will get what you pay for.

2. The custom products are non refundable!

3. the Ç220 credits Per Product are paid UP FRONT! MEANING I WILL NOT EVEN BEGIN THE PRODUCT(S) UNTIL THOSE ARE THROUGH! 

4. NO REDUCED PRICING! If you don't like the price in the end then tough. Art is never free it's like asking Leonardo Da Vinci to bring the price of his painting down to 200 bucks instead of a million. People complain to me that online graphic art is different then if it were on a real canvas but I strongly disagree. Art is art even if it was a 3 year old painting something to you. If you enjoy it then it's worth buying.

5. The additional fee for gifting is mainly because I do pay more in gifting then the credits I get. 

6. Do not complain to me about my prices, do not complain to me about my work, do not complain to me about my thoughts. Remember it's YOU who chose ME. If you hate what I do then go find someone else who does more for you then I apparently would.

7. DO NOT SEND ME STOLEN DRAWINGS OR DESIGNS FOR CUSTOM PRODUCTS! IF MY PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN FLAGGED FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT OR I FIND OUT WHO'S DESIGN THAT IS THE PRODUCT WILL BE HIDDEN AND REMAIN UNBUYABLE AND YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM ASKING ME FOR ANYMORE CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS!!!!

8. "Guest_" users are not allowed to ask for custom products. Get VIP and or buy your username if you wish to do business with me.

9. If your account gets banned after paying for my products and wish for me to gift you the product again on a new account it will NOT happen. The products are made for one person account ONLY and I can not re-make the same product. For security reasons o' course. 
If you are eager though to retain your items once more then security questions are in order or pass phrase. If you wish for your products to remain in your name then it wouldn't hurt to make up security questions and quick pass phrase incase you do lose your account and wish for your products back. There will be a charge of course but will cost much less then buying the products all over again. For a final price it's Ç2,000 credits after you have answered your pass phrase and security questions. (Only limited to 3 questions)

Hope you have understood everything, if you find something funny or have questions please contact me on IMVU XtreameGamer or on here Jameson through inbox! Enjoy! Very Happy

XtreameGamer Products
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_XtreameGamer

CUSTOM PRODUCTS!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1